Magers Health and Wellness Center offers COVID-19 testing during normal clinic hours.
If you are experiencing unexplained symptoms of COVID‑19, you should be assessed by a physician for possible testing. Symptoms may include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Additional information about COVID‑19 symptoms can be found on the CDC symptoms webpage.
Options for assessment by a physician include:
- Contact Magers Health and Wellness Center at 417-836-4000.
- After hours, contact the Mercy Nurse on Call at 417-820-6055.
- Contact your primary care provider.
- In case of medical emergency, go to a local hospital emergency room or call 911.
Your physician will determine whether you should be tested for COVID‑19 and, if so, the process you should follow to be tested.
Magers offers COVID‑19 testing for students, employees, retirees and eligible dependents of employees. A physician’s referral is not necessary.
You can make an appointment to get tested on the MyHealth portal.