In case of emergency or urgent care: call 911 or consult one of the local hospital emergency rooms.
Mental health clinicians at Magers Health and Wellness Center
Psychiatrist and Psychologists available for scheduled appointments. Please call 417-836-4000 to schedule an appointment.
Mental Health Counselors at Missouri State University are located in the Counseling Center. Students can call 417-836-5116 to schedule an appointment with a counselor.
Center City Counseling Clinic
Burrell Behavioral Health
- Burrell Behavioral Health website
- Emergency services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to help manage your crisis/emergency situation.
- If you have a crisis, you can get help 24 hours a day by calling 1-800-494-7355.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline website
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Number: 1-800-273-8255.
Missouri State University's Ask, Listen, Refer Online Training
Concerned that a friend or loved one may be considering suicide or other self-harm? This free, online training that can help prevent suicide by teaching how to: identify people at risk for suicide; recognize the risk factors, protective factors, and warning signs of suicide; respond to and get help for people at risk.