Updated Clinic and Pharmacy Hours:
Monday - Friday from 8am - 6pm.
Magers Health and Wellness Clinic:
If you need to schedule a COVID-19 test, please schedule your same day appointment online by going to the MyHealth Portal.
The Medical Clinic is available to see individuals who need to be seen in person.
- Please make sure to call the clinic before coming in so we can help you with your questions and your appointments.
- Also, for the medical safety of patients and staff, everyone must wear a mask in Magers.
- Please bring your mask when you com to Magers. If you don't have a mask, we will give one to you at the front door.
- To reduce risks of exposure, please come to the appointment by yourself, unless you must have a translator or guardian.
Those who need medical assistance but do not need to be seen in person, will have the option of using our telemedicine services.
- Telemedicine services will allow our Medical Staff to meet with patients and help them by telephone. We utilize your electronic medical record during the visit, so we have full access o your Magers medical records during the visit.
- Our receptionist will help arrange a telemedicine visit if this is appropriate for you at this time.
- Get started by completing the Telehealth Consent form.
The Pharmacy lobby is open. All prescriptions and over-the-counter (OTC) items are available in the lobby or through the pharmacy drive-thru.