Clinic and Pharmacy Hours:
Spring and Fall Semesters: 7:30am-6pm
Summer Semester and Inter-sessions: 7:30am-5pm
For after hours care: Hospital Emergency Department or Urgent Care, if needed.
Building Open 7:30am-6pm, Monday - Friday
- Clinic Appointments: 8am-4pm, Monday - Friday
- Pharmacy: 8am-6pm, Monday - Friday
Magers Health and Wellness Clinic:
- Please make sure to call the clinic before coming in so we can help you with your questions and your appointments.
- Also, for the medical safety of patients and staff, everyone must wear a mask in Magers.
- Please bring your mask when you com to Magers. If you don't have a mask, we will give one to you at the front door.
- To reduce risks of exposure, please come to the appointment by yourself, unless you must have a translator or guardian.
Occasionally, patients who need medical assistance but do not need to be seen in person, will have the option of using our telemedicine services, if indicated.
- Telemedicine services will allow our Medical Staff to meet with patients and help them by telephone. We utilize your electronic medical record during the visit, so we have full access o your Magers medical records during the visit.
- Our receptionist will help arrange a telemedicine visit if this is appropriate for you at this time.
- Get started by completing the Telehealth Consent form.
If you need to schedule a COVID-19 test, please schedule your same day appointment online by going to the MyHealth Portal.
The Pharmacy lobby is open. All prescriptions and over-the-counter (OTC) items are available in the lobby or through the pharmacy drive-thru.
Magers has 5,000 flu vaccinations available and is vaccinating now. Please go to the appointment section of the Magers Health Portal on our homepage to make your appointment.
- 4-Strain Flu Vaccine - for most patients
- High Dose Flu Vaccine for those 65 years and older
- Egg-Free Flu Vaccine for those with egg allergies