Update Effective: 10/24/22
Covid & Flu (Influenza) Care:
- Magers laboratory now offers one test that checks for both Covid and Flu with same day results (this test requires an order from a doctor).
- All laboratory Covid and Flu testing will incur a charge. Magers, as a courtesy, will file these charges with most insurances. Check with your insurance company to see what they cover.
- If you are having Covid or Flu like symptoms call Magers Health, 417-836-4000, to make an appointment during business hours.
- If you want a quick test for Covid because you may have been exposed, consider going to Magers Health Pharmacy and request a Free Covid – self rapid antigen test.
- If you are needing a laboratory documented Covid test for return to work, travel, etc.. call Magers Health to make an appointment during business hours.
Important Vaccine Updates:
- Flu Vaccines Appointments Starting September 19. For more detailed information visit here.
- Covid Bivalent Vaccine Boosters and Primary Series Appointments Starting September 13. For more detailed information visit here.
Magers Health and Wellness Service Hours:
Clinic: Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri: 8am-5pm
Lab: Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri: 7:30am-4pm
Pharmacy: Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri: 8am-6pm
*Drive Thru only from 5pm-6pm
Counseling Center: Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm
Medical Emergency, Call 911
Non Medical Emergency, Call Campus Safety 417-836-5509
Mental Health Emergency, Crisis Line 417-836-5116
Magers Health and Wellness Clinic:
- Please call the clinic to schedule your appointment (417-836-4000).
- Masks are required in areas as marked
- Please wear a mask if:
- You are positive for Covid or Flu
- You are experiencing Covid or Flu like symptoms.
- Please wear a mask if:
- If you don't have a mask, we will provide you one at our reception area.
- Thank you for respecting and protecting others.
Occasionally, patients who need medical assistance but do not need to be seen in person, will have the option of using our telemedicine services, if indicated.
- Telemedicine services will allow our Medical Staff to meet with patients and help them by telephone. We utilize your electronic medical record during the visit, so we have full access to your Magers medical records during the visit.
- Our receptionist will help arrange a telemedicine visit if this is appropriate for you at this time.
- Get started by completing the Telehealth Consent form.
The Pharmacy lobby is open. All prescriptions and over-the-counter (OTC) items are available in the lobby or through the pharmacy drive-thru.