Important Vaccine Updates:
- Flu Vaccines Appointments Starting September 19. For more detailed information visit here.
- Covid Bivalent Vaccine Boosters and Primary Series Appointments Starting September 13. For more detailed information visit here.
Magers Health and Wellness Service Hours:
Clinic: Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri: 8am-5pm
Lab: Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri: 7:30am-4pm
Pharmacy: Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri: 8am-6pm
*Drive Thru only from 5pm-6pm
Counseling Center: Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm
Medical Emergency, Call 911
Non Medical Emergency, Call Campus Safety 417-836-5509
Mental Health Emergency, Crisis Line 417-836-5116
Magers Health and Wellness Clinic:
- Please call the clinic to schedule your appointment (417-836-4000).
- Also, for the medical safety of patients and staff, everyone must wear a mask in Magers.
- If you don't have a mask, we will provide you one at our reception area.
Occasionally, patients who need medical assistance but do not need to be seen in person, will have the option of using our telemedicine services, if indicated.
- Telemedicine services will allow our Medical Staff to meet with patients and help them by telephone. We utilize your electronic medical record during the visit, so we have full access to your Magers medical records during the visit.
- Our receptionist will help arrange a telemedicine visit if this is appropriate for you at this time.
- Get started by completing the Telehealth Consent form.
The Pharmacy lobby is open. All prescriptions and over-the-counter (OTC) items are available in the lobby or through the pharmacy drive-thru.