Taylor Health and Wellness Center is a medical home for the MSU community conveniently located on the Missouri State University campus next to the University bookstore.
Patients are seen in the Taylor Health and Wellness Center by appointment. A limited number of openings are available for sudden illness or injury.
Clinic and pharmacy hours of operation
Fall and spring semesters
Monday – Friday: 8am – 6pm
Summer and summer intersessions
Monday-Friday: 8am – 5pm
Flu Shots: Starting 9/25/15 at 1pm
Reduce the risk of flu illness and ruining your holidays and finals.
Come to Taylor Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:15pm for your flu shot.
The cost for the seasonal flu vaccine is as follows:
- MSU employees (full and part-time) - No Cost (paid by MSU health insurance plan)
- Household members of employees - No Cost (paid by MSU health insurance plan)
- Retirees - on MSU insurance - No Cost (paid by MSU health insurance plan)
- Retirees on Medicare - No Cost (paid by Medicare) - Check in at the Business Office prior to receiving injection
- Students - No Cost (paid by Student Fees)
- Others - $29.50
- Please note, Taylor Health and Wellness Center does not vaccinate children under 6 years of age. Ages 6-9 years need to bring a copy of their immunization record to determine if the child needs one or two flu vaccines. If you have children less than 6 years of age, please contact their pediatrician for information about the vaccine.
- If you are on Coumadin (warfarin) we must have an INR lab result in the last 3 weeks equal to or less than 3.5.
- Bring your BearPass Card. Dress for easy access to your upper arm.
If you want more information about the vaccine please go to www.cdc.gov/flu/.
For more information about receiving your vaccine at Taylor, please call 836-4000.
Taylor Health and Wellness Center - AAAHC Accredited
Taylor Health and Wellness Center is pleased to announce that for the 7th consecutive time it has met the rigorous criteria of the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care guidelines (AAAHC).
This triennial accreditation recognizes our on-going commitment to high-quality care and patient safety by successfully meeting AAAHC Standards.
Taylor Health and Wellness provides care for patients from 6 years of age through age 90+. We have 19 board certified physicians, nurse practitioner, diabetic educator, dietitian, and psychologist to assist you. We see faculty and staff as well as their families. Taylor Health and Wellness also provides laboratory services, radiology and a full service pharmacy with prices that will keep your budget happy. We are your medical home for patient-centered care.