Why choose Taylor Health?
- Services at Taylor are covered at 80 percent. The $800 annual deductible is waived for services provided at Taylor.
- Office visits cost less than half of community rates and 80 percent of fee is paid by insurance; $800 deductible must be met before insurance will cover fees from off-campus facilities.
- Covered individuals who fill prescriptions at Taylor pay a 20 percent copay. Prescriptions filled at other pharmacies will charge a 30 percent copay.
- Up to $400 in wellness benefits provided at Taylor are covered at 100 percent. Insurance covers 80 percent for services provided at other facilities.
- Our board certified medical team chooses to serve as your medical home.
- Accredited (AAAHC) quality health care facility.
- Accredited (COLA) Taylor Health Laboratory, top 3 percent nationally.
- We are your Medical Home.
- On campus
- Parking at our door
- Appointments usually same or next day
- Charges can be placed on your University account
- On site clinic, pharmacy, lab, x-ray, treatment clinic, specialty services, wellness services
- Employees whose normal work location is on the Springfield campus are not required to use sick leave when they have a medical appointment or seek medical treatment at Taylor.